Megaman 2 Megaman 2

Excellent

That was very enjoyable to listen to. The sound quality was good, the arranging was solid, while remaing quite close to the source material, and the solo around 1:40 was great.

And of course, mad props for keeping it hardcore.

10/10

GS-Screamer

Flawlessempire responds:

Wow....we're amazed that you even think that!
Thank you so very much!

^_^

Mario Overworld - Piano Mario Overworld - Piano

It's really, really one dimensional

What can I say? This is a fairly accurate representation of the classic mario theme. MIDI perhaps? I don't know. The piano sounds fantastic. You just don't do anything different. It's more or less the theme exactly as it was in the gaming world.

2/5

afliXion responds:

Fairly accurate? FAIRLY accurate? Man I got that song note for note. And yes it was a midi saved as a wav converted to an mp3. I have fl studio, but it doesn't have a regular piano sampler so I just gotta got with a midi. And cmon, didn't do anything different? How many other ppl on here have the mario theme with
the special effects? But anway thx for the review.

Gerudo Valley Techno Gerudo Valley Techno

It's by no means bad

It just takes too long to go anywhere. Which isn't that bad, except it's annoying and repetitive. Your instrument choices are...interesting. For the most part, you use the instruments originally intended (The trumpet, the guitar), instead of more techno ones. Your arrangement is generally good, but the beginning goes on twice as long as it should. Overall, I enjoyed it. Keep up the good work.

ninboy90 responds:

THANKS A BUNCH

Tetris-The New Block Speedy Tetris-The New Block Speedy

This rocks my socks.

This is really well done. I quite enjoyed it, and it's clear you know what you're doing. As for Mr. Reaper over there, you can ignore him. He's just a lonely, ignorant, pompus, arrogant 12 year old. He pulled the same thing on me.

Just ignore the twits like that, and keep up the good work.

Tetris will always rock my socks.

-GS-Screamer

+++!!!METAL!!!+++ +++!!!METAL!!!+++

A decent effort..

However, I'm sad to say that it's a little..awkward. But i have to commend you, it is would be impressive, were it not for the sub-standard instruments (slayers are that, when unmanaged). I'd also like to point out that the Flanger near the end made my ears sore. But send me an email sometime. You've clearly got talent for creating original works.

Mario Metal Cap Remix Mario Metal Cap Remix

Stellar work, my friend

As far as video game themes go, it's one of the best I've heard in a long time. Kind of industrial-ish, if you know what I mean. Although I have to admit the main instrument kinda grated on my nerves after a while, I still quite enjoyed it.

GS-Screamer

(The steel drums were a nice touch.)

HouseMasta responds:

thanks for your review GS-Screamer. I have no idea what u mean by industrialish, but i guess it's ok anyway. The main instrument believe it or not, was worse until i tweaked it to give a crisper sound. thanks!
-HouseMasta